EEGReport Magazine – Issue 3 – June 2016/September 2016 – Uncharted iGaming Regions
- Industry Events Calendar
- Market Update: Bulgaria and Blacklisting(Nadya Hambach)
- Market Update: Estonia(Mihkel Miidla)
- Romania Special with Odeta Nestor, President of the Romanian NGO
- Testing Certifications in the EU(Andrew Rosewarne)
- Market Update: Belarus(Kirill Laptev)
- Market Update: Holland(Pieter Remmers)
- eSports Betting – The Millennial Marketing Challenge(Mark McGuinness)
- Overview of the EU Legislation on Gambling(Tal Itzhak Ron & Aviya Arika)
- Interview with Stjepko Cordas – CEO of NSoft(BiH)
- Sports betting in Eastern Europe(Tom Light – VP of SBTech)
- Brand Related: Angelo Dalli – CEO of Bit8
- Brand Related: Johan Styren – CEO of LeoVegas Gaming
- Eastern European Market Analysis(Vahe Baloulian – CEO of BetConstruct)
- Brand Related: Valery Bollier – CEO of Oulala
- Market Update: Poland(Blazej Bulski)
- Affiliate SuperStars: John Wright(Founder of Gaffg.com)
To subscribe for a free copy of the EEGReport Magazine please click here.
EEGReport Magazine is a tri-annualy printed magazine which has been created especially for the wide variety of the igaming industry’s companies which are looking for essential and legal informations to expand to Eastern or Central Europe. Our editorial ranges from interviews, press releases, event listings, affiliate interviews and articles written through to in-depth by industry professionals. The magazine is delivered via post and distributed at igaming conferences on the European continent which include CIS countries as well.
If you would like to receive a free copy of the magazine, please subscribe and we shall send you a copy of the magazine for free to your postal address.